Master of Business Administration
Our customized MBA programs aim at nurturing global professionals who are not
only equipped with substantial general business knowledge, but also possess specialized expertise in a particular field of business. In order to shape true business leaders, HUBS developed an innovative curriculum which comprises an extensive range of lectures based on the latest management theory, case analyses, discussion and on-site training. MBA students at HUBS can attain up-to-date knowledge and practical business skills in 18 business areas.
- Healthcare Management Track
- Finance Track
- Digital Business Track
- Arts, Culture & Entertainment Track
- ESG(Environmental, Social and Governance) Track
- Global YES(Young Entreprise Spirit) Track
- KABS(Korea &Asia Business Studies) Track [English-Only]
- GBM(Global Business Management) Track
- GEM(Global Entrepreneurship Management) Track
|Degree||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Language||Korean (KABS Track is delivered in English)|
|Prospective students||Current and future managers|
|Degree requirements||45 credits (15 courses)|
|Program duration||2 years (4 semesters)|
|Special features||- Diverse and flexible curriculum
- Industry-Academia Cooperation through fields studies, CEO Lecture Series, etc.
- Global perspective for a global reach
- Solution-oriented and case-based in-depth learning
- Wide range of scholarships
The Hanyang MBA strives to train competent professional managers who can actively cope with the ever- changing global business environment. Students may choose among 9 tracks for in-depth knowledge of specialties highly demanded by the industry. In each track, we offer various courses to deliver theoretical and practical knowledge needed by students and companies.
- Organization Behavior & Human Resource Management Track
- Accounting Track
- Finance Management Track
- Global Business Track
- Strategic Management & Venture Track
- Management Information System Track
- Marketing Track
- Operations & Service Management Track
- Corporate Management Track
Professional MBA aims to foster highly-specialized professionals with the expertise and practical skills by offering specialized and customized curriculum. The Professional MBA consists of 6 tracks: Healthcare Management, Finance, Digital Business, Arts Culture & Entertainment, ESG(Environmental, Social and Governance), Global YES(Young Entrepreneur Spirit).
International MBA is a special curriculum that provides differentiated education, which have features not found in other MBA programs in Korea and abroad. The International MBA consists of 3 tracks : KABS(Korea and Asia Business Studies), GBM(Global Business Management), GEM(Global Entreprise Management).